£40k - £45k
Working as a Compliance Manager you will take ownership of ensuring the company operates in compliance with all relevant legislation with an emphasis on export control, national and international standards and other product directives. The company are an engineering organisation who are entering an exciting phase of new product development and expansion, creating an innovative range of complex hi-tech products used in a multitude of different industries across the world.
The ideal candidate will have a technical skill base and experience working in a highly regulated environment. You will also need proven project management skills to ensure policies and procedures are developed.
- To identify the applicable product related legislation in the technical, export control and other areas with the exception of Finance and manage the development of strategies, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation, including UK, USA, EU, China and elsewhere.
- To build and manage product compliance documentation and records for relevant applicable National and International Standards
- To support the Quality Manager to oversee configuration management, product documentation and change control processes ensuring well defined and controlled product and documentation configuration for same.
- To monitor activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- To be the Administrator / Coordinator for company access to UK Export Control System (SPIRE).
You will ideally have an Engineering or Science degree
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job