Role: Compliance Manager
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A Leading Hazardous Waste Company operating across the North West.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join our client’s team based in Preston. The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated individual who can immediately step into role and perform. As Compliance Manager you will coordinate compliance aspects for the company’s operations including Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality aspects. Our client offers a challenging and exciting opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding, successful company.
- Drive Quality and Environmental strategy by leading on compliance and working across teams to ensure excellent standards
- Manage Health & Safety Systems for all company activities
- To monitor compliance with Health & Safety legislation and site Health & Safety rules.
- To monitor compliance with Environmental legislation and site Environmental rules.
- Manage ISO and quality management systems to maintain accreditation or progress to new accreditation.
- Oversee training programs for employees
You’ll also have:
- Experience within a Compliance/Health and Safety focused role
- Excellent working knowledge of current legislation and policies in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector
- A good working knowledge of operational processes within the Waste and Recycling Sector
- Be highly motivated and driven
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Compliance Management: 3 years
- Waste Management: 2 Years
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job