This is an award-winning boutique firm of independent financial advisers that offer financial planning and portfolio management service to a diverse range of HNW clientele across the UK.
This firm currently have an opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to join the team to support the board and wider company group.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within a Compliance Manager position within a regulated environment
- Ability to prepare and implement compliance monitoring programme
- Up to date knowledge of money laundering and FCA regulations/compliance
- Ability to train staff on regulatory and compliance matters
- Hold all relevant industry qualifications
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job