Oliver James are currently representing a Global Insurer who are looking for a Compliance Manager. The role holder will be responsible for assisting in the oversight, guidance and monitoring of compliance matters throughout business, with particular regard to it's agency delegated authority arrangements.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working on the conduct risk strategy and control framework.
- Ensure the Group policies are implemented and embedded in the business.
- Thematic reviews and analysis of regulatory publications to identify potential risks within the business's governance framework.
- Provide guidance on financial crime risks in compliance with regard to applicable laws and the business's framework.
- Contribute towards the progression of the compliance management system and monitoring plan.
My client is looking for a strong Compliance professionals with strong stakeholder management experience. You must also have strong regulatory knowledge and experience in applying regulatory rules in practical scenarios.
If this sounds of interest or you would like to hear more information do not hesitate to get in contact for a confidential discussion.
- "Compliance" OR "monitoring" OR "advice"