The client you will be working with is a building society located in central London. Due to growth and change, the company is looking for a new Compliance Manager to join the team. You will reporting to the Head of Compliance and working closely to the business:
- Monitoring projects for compliance risk
- Evaluating business activities relation to compliance and implement company compliance policies
- Supervising compliance officers
- Present data to other teams, evaluate assess and advise on compliance issues across the country
- Keeping up to date with change regulation and laws that apply to the business
The key person will need:
- Educated to a degree level
- Three or more years in a compliance role - management experience needed
- Proven success in risk management field
- Experience in financial services
- Proven experience in team leading
This is an exceptional opportunity to get ahead in an exciting career in a culture that boasts progression and excellent management team.
Applications for this role will close soon - if you believe you are right for this role then apply immediately.