We are currently working with a Global Insurance Organisation who are opening a brand new office in Kings Hill and looking to recruit a Compliance Manager.
The Compliance Officer is responsible for identifying and assessing risk and compliance issues including making recommendations and providing support relating to all aspects of the company’s compliance monitoring and implementation.
- Assisting the Group’s CFO in the review and enhancement of internal control processes and procedures
- Liaising with External Auditors / Tax Consultants / Bankers / Vendors
- Building positive relationships with clients, brokers and other professionals
- Assist with the compliance monitoring work and the delivery of the annual compliance monitoring plan
- Conduct research and investigation into compliance related matters as directed
- Monitor Lloyds Atlas system, and ensure compliance program implementation per country guidelines for A&H and Personal online products worldwide
- Learn and manage in-house developed policy management system: to ensure the issuance of customer proper documentation and notices
- Monitoring and providing compliance guidance to online producers and affiliates
- Work with management and staff to identify and manage regulatory and other risks and assist with key control testing
- Maintain and update Compliance records and logs and other compliance related documents as required
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Whenever needed, interaction with and assisting members of other teams to contribute to the overall Group culture
- Keeping supervisor informed about any issues that may arise
Required experience -
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally as part of the Lloyds Cover Holder team
- Knowledge of rules and requirements of the FCA and FCA’s GABRIEL system
- Knowledge of Lloyds Atlas system
- Previous experience in working with online insurance/direct to consumer products would be considered an asset
Competitive salary + excellent company benefits!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job