A new an exciting role has opened up with a National company, based in Peterborough. You will be highly visible across the company and work across all teams providing expertise on Legal, GDPR and compliance matters and identifying risks.
- You will take the lead on dealing with multiple contracting parties, drafting of contracts, reviewing third party contracts and monitoring the performance of the contracts, from a legal and risk perspective.
- You will be developing and implementing all necessary policies, guidance, procedures and training to ensure compliance with regulation, paying close attention to data protection.
- You will be responsible for all things data protection from providing advice and information to monitoring the compliance - becoming the firs point of call and authority on the matter for the company. You will also provide training to all employees on data protection and GDPR best practice and compliance as well as undertaking reular audits and reviews.
- Developing and maintaining best practice and compliance in data protection and health and safety legislation.
- Drafting complex legal contracts relating to the activities of the charity and managing the procurement and performance of contracts from a legal perspective
In order to be successful, you will be an expert in the data protection legal framework and expert knowledge of UK contract law. You will also need experience of data protection compliance and leading a team to achieve deadlines. You will be able to demonstrate experience of reviewing complex legal contracts to identify risks and be able to communicate complex matters in lay terms.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Contract Law
- Monitoring Performance