Title: Compliance Manager
Salary: Circa £65,000 per annum
Our Client are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team at a very busy and exciting time.
Reporting to the compliance Officer and The Board you will be responsible for delivering the agreed strategy and procedural objectives regarding compliance standards and technical competence. This exciting role will suit someone looking to accelerate their career.
- Maintain positive relations with the FCA
- Monitor and interpret regulatory and data protection changes
- Deliver regular staff updates and training
- Monthly report to the board
- Continually monitor and improve service and compliance procedures
- Ensure CPD, SPS, T&C scheme delivered
- Maintain and report on KPI’s
- Sign off approved product lists
- Adapt and maintain suitability templates
- Pre- approval of higher risk advice
- Maintain registers and logs
- Investigate complaints and report to the CO
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to Manage
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to keep matters strictly confidential
- Ability to maintain positive relationships
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3 x salary life cover
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance after one years’ service
- Free parking on site
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.