An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an NHS Framework Medical Recruitment Agency. We are recruiting a Compliance Manager to join our hardworking and friendly Milton Keynes based office.
A Compliance Manager performs an essential role within the business; a role that ensures the company's compliance processes are followed.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role provides company-wide support across all divisions to ensure the aims and objectives are achieved through compliance with processes, procedures, legislation, regulations and industry standards.
• Manage internal audit schedule and carry out internal audits for candidate compliance as per framework standards (CPP /H.T.E/ CCS)
• Facilitate framework and client audit requests received from the business
• Conduct external audit of suppliers as directed, such as our approved or prospective intermediary umbrella companies
• Assume overall responsibility and management of all aspects of compliance for the Med Locum and Nursing divisions
• Assist where required with compliance for all remaining divisions where required
• Raise and manage preventative actions and improvements to the management system
• Manage all data protection requirements defined in the GDPR including subject access requests and requests to be forgotten
• Maintain industry accreditations and regulatory framework status
• Assist in ensuring the company adopts legislative and regulatory changes by way of updating processes and procedures
• Assist in ensuring procedural changes are effectively rolled out, communicated, and understood by staff
• Communicate legislative changes to the business and (where relevant) its staff
Team Management & Delivering Training Support
• Team management - conduct regular meetings and monthly appraisals to ensure KPI's are met
• Assist in production and delivery of all compliance staff inductions, training and briefings on the company's management system and legislative and regulatory requirements
• Ensure the proactive up skilling of staff, particularly in relation to any non-conformances identified
• Deliver any other general training as identified and required by the Managing Director
• Recommend potential improvements in the process to implement preventives.
• Assist in keeping policies, procedures, manuals and any other documentation up to date, renewing
memberships, licences and registrations.
• Analyse results and highlight trends that require preventive actions
• Recommend potential improvements in the process to implement preventive actions.
• Previous experience of compliance management in the Healthcare sector
• Previous experience of policy and procedure writing within the recruitment sector
• Experience working of Eclipse front office system
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
• Ability to network and build professional relations with external bodies
• Written communications
• Process management
• Customer focus
• Action orientated
- Previous experience of compliance management in the Healthcare sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'