I am currently recruiting for an Info Sec Compliance Manager on behalf of a consultancy, based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on the development, implementation and maintenance of a Group level information security management system and supporting policy framework.
* An understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance and its application within a large, complex organisation.
* Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in information security, with a focus on management systems, policies, standards, architecture and technologies.
* Understanding of defence in depth principles.
* Solid understanding of information security risk management including risk analysis, mitigation, resolution and acceptance.
* Educated to degree level, preferably in computer science or related discipline or related experience
Must have one or more of the following active certifications or equivalent industry experience: CISA, CISSP, CEH, ISO27001/2 Implementer/Auditor.
Currently holds or is capable of obtaining an SC clearance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'