Heading up the Legal & Risk function within the corporate department which also provides services
to allied businesses that are co-located within the same office.
A leading Software company operating a number of entities across a worldwide platform, offering to
do extraordinary things with data. They create and support ground-breaking software which enables
people to see more, understand more, innovate more, improve more and do more.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining a centralised, coordinated system of information management and certification of quality standards in regards to how the business operates. The overall management of this system is to ensure business management around legal, compliance and risk management purposes. This will involve:
- Transaction Management
- Employment Law
- Contract Law
- Intellectual Property (e.g. Trademarks)
- Maintenance of Compliance infrastructure, including ISO, GDPR, AML etc.
- 360 degree risk management and mitigation (e.g. covering PESTEL horizons)
- Insurance management
- Statutory records and submissions
- Change management and training throughout the company for implementation of structures, procedures and information exchange
- Oversight of work of external consultants on allocated projects in regards to compliance and standards
- Senior stakeholder management to ensure conformance with company and industry standards and reporting to Senior management regular updates and MI as required
- Around 10 years business / industry experience
- Relevant qualifications and / or degree in subjects such as Law (Employment, Property or Company as an example), Data Protection, Risk, Governance
- An individual with a solid background in Risk (Corporate Risk / Risk mitigations)
- A strong people person who communicates well in both person and in written format
- A solid influencer with excellent soft skills to be able to identify the realities and gain trust and respect from the business
- A background in the software industry would be advantageous
- Cultural fit with an innovative, start up type environment with a strong commercial focus
- Financial Services
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job