Exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding organisation who are a genuine world leader in their market. The company's products are sold in more than 50 countries across the globe, and they work closely with world-renowned industry experts to ensure that their products remain at the cutting edge of technology.
As the compliance engineer, you will work as part of a small regulatory and compliance team ensuring that all products comply with relevant industry standards. Detailed responsibilities for the compliance engineer include:
- Organising and assisting external product compliance testing
- Obtaining/maintaining approvals and hosting factory inspections
- Providing compliance input to new product development and existing product re-development
- Updating and reviewing internal technical documentation including change control, part specifications and technical documents
- Assisting in technical file creation/maintenance for standard products
- Providing regulatory support in product risk management and usability engineering
- Monitoring changes in legislation, standards and guidance documents
To be successful in your application for the compliance engineer position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a quality, compliance or regulatory role dealing with electrical/electronic products or quality, compliance or regulatory experience gained within a medical device environment.
- Experience of overseeing product testing processes including liaising with external test houses
- Knowledge of a variety of standards and quality management systems
- A degree level qualification within an engineering discipline (ideally electrical/electronic) is desirable
- Previous experience within an ISO13485 accredited environment is desirable
In return, the compliance engineer will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
NOTE if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Engineer
- QA Engineer
- QC Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Systems Engineer
- Compliance Engineer
- Regulatory Engineer