Our client, a high-end instrument testing and research organisation, is looking for a Compliance Engineer to join their highly experienced team within their Compliance Department to work around West Midlands.
Working in conjunction with the Line Manager, this will be an opportunity to with a range of developers on many of the UK’s most prestigious projects. The main purpose of this role is to;
- Testing new buildings using specialist equipment and reporting software.
- Air-Tightness and Ventilation testing is essential.
- Present all necessary reports and repair requirements for the Line Manager.
- Conduct airtightness tests in accordance with Building regulations Part L and client specified standards.
- Conduct ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part F.
- Conducting related consultancy services as required.
- Liaising with site management.
- Conduct fault detection.
- Conducting sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations Part E.
- Conducting results analysis and producing findings in accordance with the Company Reporting Procedures.
- Presenting findings to clients.
- Conduct daily routine checks of the equipment and vehicle ensuring that the equipment\van is in appropriate working condition.
40 hours per week
£30,000 | 26 days annual leave | Pension
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job