Compliance Engineer - Manufacturing - Orpington - £40,000 - £42,000
A leading scientific manufacturing organisation with a global client base is seeking a Compliance Engineer to join there established team due to growth.
- Obtaining and maintaining CE Compliance for new and existing products
- Review new product designs to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Maintenance of Technical files
- Managing sub contract of 3rd party test houses
- Devise strategies for changing legislation's
- Liaison with all company departments, customers, suppliers and sub contractors
- Contribute to design and process development
- Knowledge of CE Marking Directive Essential
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Working experience in design and new product development
- Experience in solid works or similar 3D CAD designs
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- compliance / engineering / manufacturing / CE / Electronic / optical / CAD / Mechanical / Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job