Position: Compliance Coordinator
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: PERSON IS KEY!
About the role
Incident Management Centre main objective is to have an overview of any Organisational disruption and prevent re-occurrence and to also highlight any potential disruptions. These include incorrect data uploads, operational and procedure issues.
We are now looking for a talented individual with exceptional communication skills who is solutions oriented join our team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the basic principles of incident management, multi-tasking in a matrix environment and excellent organisational and time management skills. The role requires a strong independent individual who is willing to challenge under the right framework if necessary.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience of dealing with multiple project with varied deadlines
- Experience in a range of administration support and able to maintain accuracy
- Strong analytical/fault finding/diagnostics/trouble-shooting skills
- Able to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Experience of successfully achieving deadlines
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in excel and all Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work as part of a team
- Creative approach to problem solving
- High level of professionalism and personal integrity
- University degree in Business or Management related field desirable
- Experience of working within a commercial environment desirable
Responsibilities & Duties
- Awareness of all Organisations functions and roles
- Conducting incident investigation
- Identifying and extracting incidents through daily communication and collaboration with Organisation's members
- Identifying the most problematic areas for the Organisation and its customer experience ensuring long-term solution when possible, in collaboration with the Organisational leaders
- Prioritising and classifying each incident and ensuing a clear record of all activity is recorded accurately
- Logging all incidents within the data base and maintaining the database to ensure this is always kept up to date
- Assisting in incidents resolution and identifying the root cause for analysis
- Producing a detailed incident reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Explaining complex information to the internal incident management team to make them aware of any incidents and the options for a solution
- Overseeing all administration process around incident reporting for the Organisation
- Keeping up to date with developments in, and changes to, the Organization
- Able to work independently and ability to integrate as part of the team when needed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'