Our client based in Goole have been the market leader for in their specialist field for over 50 years. Their customer base covers various industry sectors including local authorities, utilities and transport. They are now looking to recruit for the newly created position of Compliance Co-ordinator to join the existing team.
Your New Job…….
• Responsible for managing health, safety, quality and environmental systems
• The role will be supported by the current HSQE consultant
• Primarily office based but with some work in the field, assessing sites and carrying out audits
• Auditing staff and delivering briefings, training and updates
• The office aspect will initially involve transitioning management systems over to a new online system
• Responsible for keeping our HSQE systems up to date and overseeing audits
The role would be perfect for a candidate with a basic understanding of HSQE compliance who would like to develop and grow a long term, rewarding career. If you have a knowledge of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental processes and are keen to develop further, we would like to hear from you.
An IEMA and IOSH qualification would be beneficial but not essential. You will be a passionate, hard-working, bright and enthusiastic candidate with a desire to learn and pick up new skills, forging a long term career in a forward-thinking business.
What's on Offer….
This role will be extremely varied and as it is a new position for the business you can really make it your own. You will be part of a hard-working and friendly team who all take a proactive approach to work. Our client are offering a starting salary of £20,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience, with the scope to increase on this as the role develops.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Health & Safety