Compliance Consultant (Payment Services), London. £Highly competitive plus benefits
A leading Compliance Consultancy is seeking an experienced Compliance Consultant who specialises in Payment Services.
Experience gained in Consultancy and Payment Services is essential for this role.
Excellent career development, benefits and fast track to senior position.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients, responsible for providing high quality advice and support on a range of regulatory matters.
- Drafting and maintaining policies, procedures and compliance monitoring programmes.
- Undertaking risk assessment exercises (e.g. financial crime, operational risk).
- Helping clients to design and deploy their compliance frameworks (e.g. policies and procedures, compliance monitoring plan).
- Assist clients with their regulatory reporting.
- Developing training materials and assisting in delivering training sessions, advising and keeping clients up to date with regulatory change.
- Responding to ad-hoc and routine regulatory queries.
- Manage projects, often with multiple work streams.
- Play a key role in developing new clients, as well as maximizing opportunities with existing client relationships.
- You must have previous experience of working within a Consultancy Practice and be happy developing new business through existing or new clients.
- You’ll have significant compliance experience, with a deep understanding of FCA rules and regulations.
- Previous experience of working with payment service and e-money institutions.
- You’ll need to have a flexible, hands-on approach, with the ability to manage a broad range of matters.
- The ability to grow your client network and promote your services.
- Ideally a Diploma level compliance qualification, or willing to study towards.
- Highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced, high- pressure environment.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and 'cando’ attitude.
For further information about this and many other great opportunities in Compliance, contact Andrew Stark.
- Financial Services
- Payment Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'