Compliance Consultant - General Insurance - Marketing Materials
Fixed Term Contract - (9-12 Months)
£30,000 - £40,000 Pro Rata
Award Winning General Insurance Provider
An interesting opportunity for a Compliance professional with extensive knowledge of General Insurance industry to join an Award Winning provider within their Marketing and Strategy business area on a fixed term basis!
You will provide guidance to the Marketing team on best practice relating to financial promotions!
You will advise on regulatory and industry processes and procedures, you will provide guidance as a subject matter expert in financial promotions and ensure the compliant production of marketing material.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Extensive compliance experience within General Insurance
* Excellent communication skills, effectively advising business areas
* Creating and delivering reports
* Relevant qualification (Diploma in Financial Planning, ACII or equivalent or progressing towards)
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for more information!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
- "Compliance" "Insurance Auditing" "Auditor" "ACII" "General Insurance" "Audit" "Marketing Materials" "Marketing Output" "Regulatory"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job