Compliance Consultant - Field/Home Based - ACII
Both Full & Part Time Hours available
The RZ Group is currently working closely with an industry leading Compliance Support company who are looking to recruit an ACII qualified Compliance Consultant to help provide a first class compliance advisory support service to a number of clients. This role will be a home/field based role.
- Maintain and service a bank of full-service and similar clients
- Carry out consultancy visits and external audits as requested.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients, regulator and related bodies
- Accurate resolution of technical queries raised by clients within an appropriate time frame
- Conduct ad hoc consultancy assignments with clients
- Carry out regular service visits to a number of specifically allocate clients
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Good knowledge of general insurance products and market
- Qualified to Chartered Insurance Institute ACII level
- Good knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements, working methods and prioritie
- Good knowledge of financial issues as they impact Insurance Intermediaries
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks
- Up to date IT knowledge; proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
My client ideally would like a full time candidate but they will also consider candidates who could commit to 28hrs/week.
In return, my client is willing to offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 plus an excellent benefits package. If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.
- Part Time
- Home Based
- Field Based
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job