Venesky-Brown Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Co-ordinator to join their public sector team. This is a permanent opportunity on a competitive salary. In this role you will manage the end to end pre-employment screening process whilst keeping candidates and consultants updated on progress and any challenges.
- Onboarding newly placed candidates - assisting candidates with pre-employment screening (PES) documentation required.
- Handling any candidate queries regarding the pre-employment screening process and specific clearances required for each client.
- Completing reference checks for new starters - chasing referees to ensure that references are returned in a timely fashion, in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Verification and authentication of candidates’ right to work documentation.
- Keep candidates and consultants informed of PES progress.
- Preparing candidate screening packs for all new starters.
- Managing the phone lines and shared inboxes as required.
- Formatting CVs.
- General administrative duties.
- Compliance/PES experience working in a recruitment agency is highly advantageous.
- Ability to manage time effectively and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to draw out key messages and/or inaccuracies and communicate these effectively.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to respond effectively to changing priorities and successfully meet challenging deadlines and ability to use own initiative to find solutions and help identify and manage improvement activities.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise well, align competing priorities and deliver to tight deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
- An ability to work independently and be capable of organising own work-load and priorities without supervision.
- Strong ICT skills with proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information is desirable.
- Experience working with public sector clients is advantageous but not essential.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden and Chris Wallis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'