We are working with one of our trusted transport and logistics clients to assist them in finding a candidate for a very important position in their team. They are currently seeking a Compliance Clerk to join them on a temporary to permanent vacancy.
In this position your role will include either assisting in or completing:
- Managing the fleet of vehicles
- Managing the maintenance programme for the fleet
- Minimise VOR time
- Incorporate safety, health and environmental compliance.
- Build strong relationships with fleet maintenance providers
- Managing repair and recovery as necessary
- Fleet audits for vehicle cleanliness and roadworthiness.
If you are interested in this role please apply on line or contact Dave Smith on
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'