£50000 - £65000 per annum
Client is a Global Insurer currently looking for a Compliance Business Partner. This role sits within their Group Compliance Function working out of their London office.
The role offers exposure to working with Senior Management as well as developing others in the team. With this, there are great opportunities for progression in the future.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Developing the current compliance function
* Working closely with Management to oversee the compliance framework
* Providing advice when needed to business leaders around the companies activities
* Ensuring knowledge of the regulatory framework in the UK is up to date
* Supporting the business with monitoring reviews
* Good knowledge of the General Insurance market and framework surrounding insurance intermediaries
* Experience working for a London-market Insurance firm
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders
* Experience working within a control function of an FCA regulated firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'