Our client is seeking a Compliance Auditor to join its youth division, based in its office in Yardley. The responsibilities of the role broadly fit into four key areas; Compliance and Audit; Risk Identification and Controls; Fraud Prevention and Detection; Data Protection.
Are you an experienced strategy, business development or social policy professional looking to have a positive social impact while maintaining professional development and reward?
The role includes:
• Review communications and changes to guidance and ensure that audit tools are updated and key stakeholders are aware of changes
• Provide support, training and coaching on compliance to internal and delivery partner staff
• Promote usage of contractual guidance and internal Ingeus processes
• Identify gaps in knowledge and training requirements across the division, escalating as appropriate
• Assist with production of relevant training materials and supporting processes
• Promote ethical behaviour and standards at all times
• Customer focused to ensure that the audit processes and audit findings add value for the business partner audited
• Ability to interpret audit findings and communicate them in an effective manner to facilitate improvement where required
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders to agree and drive actions to completion
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to design and produce reports to a professional standard
• Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
• Demonstrable planning and organisational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
• High standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication (listening & attending, negotiation & assertion) within the Company and externally
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and deliver against a number of priorities
• Ability to work independently
Why join our client?
Every day, support is provided to people to effect change in their lives, by providing them with information, skills, knowledge and motivation. The Strategy and New Business team is at the cutting edge of this work. This role provides the opportunity to undertaking rewarding, impactful work in a fast-paced, stimulating environment, as well as a competitive benefits package.
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job