Duties will include:
- Delivering assurance plan and assurance reporting across the business
- Communicating issues that arise from assurance activity and recommending remedial activity
- Continual hands on audit process of the business alongside assurance teams and compliance
- Monitoring external environment to identify risk emergence relating to regulatory and industry developments
Essential experience for this role include:
- Substantial Financial Services experience in an assurance function
- Good understanding of risk frameworks
- Developing controls and tests for compliance reviews
- Undertaking assurance reviews or operational and organisational functions
- Reporting key findings and breaches, recommending changes to practices
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance Assurance professional to take on their next step and join a leading organisation.
Apply today it you match the above!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job