We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assurance Officer to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
The key purpose of the role is to assist the Deputy Head of Compliance and Compliance Assurance Manager in developing and delivering risk based assurance activity across the group’s key regulatory risk areas, and to complete due diligence reviews as necessary.
The role is based in Bushey with occasional travel to Chatham.
As Compliance Assurance Officer, your duties will include
- Supporting the Deputy Head of Compliance in undertaking robust compliance risk assessments and developing a risk based and proportionate annual Compliance Assurance Plan
- Planning, execution and reporting against the Bank’s Compliance Assurance Plan, retaining appropriate records and providing concise written and verbal reports highlighting key issues and recommendations for improvement action.
- Agreeing and recording operational management responses to recommendations, tracking progress and conducting proportionate follow up validation monitoring.
- Assisting in the preparation of Compliance Reports to (but not limited to) the Board, Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee and Operational Committees of the bank and other stakeholders.
- Assisting in relation to its support of investigations into Compliance related incidents/breaches and the provision of compliance advice on identifying appropriate remedial actions.
- Establish strong mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including support for the Champions in the business.
- Contribute to the development of MI and intelligence to support the effective oversight of the business.
- To act as an ambassador for the bank’s compliance culture and standards, demonstrating the highest standards of compliance behaviours and integrity at all times.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role is competitive and would be based on your relevant experience
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
- And many more: Contributory pension; Private medical insurance; Permanent health insurance; Save as you Earn, etc.
Am I suitable for this role?
- Previous experience working in a compliance assurance role within a regulated lending or banking environment is essential
- Project management experience including the ability to develop and challenge project plans is desirable
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
- Compliance Monitoring
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job