Job Title: Compliance Assistant
Industry: Financial Advice
Salary: up to £30,000
Reference Number: 14024
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Assistant in Manchester to join the compliance department of a leading financial advice firm.
This is a specialist Financial Planning firm providing robust, unbiased and client-focused advice service for those looking at transferring their UK defined benefit pensions schemes. They are FCA regulated Pension Transfer Specialists, with a wealth of expertise and specialist knowledge in this area. The company is currently seeking to employ a Compliance Assistant to assist the Compliance Manager with all aspects of the Company’s internal systems and controls and FCA record keeping requirements.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependant on experience/qualifications)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Study Support
- Excellent career progression
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Services experience preferably a compliance, risk or audit role although not essential.
- Capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- Research and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Word, Excel, Office knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines.
- Ideally Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning qualified or be working towards it or willing to work towards it.
- Analytical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'