A great opportunity to join a top 50 UK law firm as a Compliance Assistant.
Our client, a leading UK law firm, is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their small, informal Risk & Compliance team. With brand new offices based in the heart of Central London, you will be working in a genuinely nice team with fantastic growth and progression opportunities.
- Providing assistance to the team in regards to new client intake, AML, acceptance procedures etc.
- Working alongside the Head of Risk and Compliance and the Senior Compliance Officer on a range of matters.
- Liaising with partners and other fee-earners on AML issues.
- 12/18 months of experience at another Law Firm in the Compliance function.
- Bright, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
The Full Package:
- Excellent Career Progression opportunities.
- A friendly environment where you will be at home.
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'