WE ARE LOOKING FOR COMPLIANCE ASSISANT!
Our Norwich based Client, who is engaging with local businesses, education institutes and local authorities to offer them support and required infrastructure essential for their growth is looking for a Compliance assistant to join them on a Fixed term 3-month contract.
Fixed 3-month contract
Office hours, Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm, with early finish on Fridays.
Competitive, depending on experience.
Reporting to Finance and Compliance Officer you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing claims, assisting and supporting applicants to complete claims
- Entering of data into a spreadsheet, identify and research missing information to complete required reports
- Undertake visits across Norfolk and Suffolk to provide support to the Clients.
- Own transport & Valid License
- Experience in data analysis and data entry
- Proficient user of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Great communications skills face to face and over the phone
- Able to work on own initiative
- Organised and methodical with high attention to detail
- Respect confidentiality and can work with discretion
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Commercial Team on or,
- Email your CV to or,
- Drop into our office 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL
Straight Forward Recruitment Ltd is a privately owned and managed recruitment agency based in the heart of Norwich. We provide bespoke recruitment solutions to the Industrial, Commercial and Engineering Sectors on both Temporary and Permanent basis across East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job