A fantastic opportunity has occurred for an experienced Compliance Generalist. This 6 month contract is based in lovely offices in the West End paying up to £35,000.
This is a super busy role so the ideal candidate will be dedicated and enthusiastic. Your main duties will be to draft, review and update compliance policies and procedures including topics such as anti money laundering, conflicts of interest, know your customer etc. Therefore good knowledge of financial services industry regulation is required.
- Assist in the client and business Partner on boarding process
- Implement customer and business partner on-boarding Process
- Assist in reviewing marketing material and logging in of financial promotions
- Facilitate compliance training as identified and prioritised by head of compliance.
- Assist the Head of Compliance on ad-hoc projects.
This role is starting ASAP so if you feel you have the experience this role requires then please apply online now!Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job