Reporting to the Compliance Office, as Compliance Assistant you will be responsible for giving support to the business on issues of regulatory compliance, acting as the key support point for compliance related activities as set out by our Code of Conduct and other internal policies. You will be working across the business, so you will get great exposure across all teams and a variety of internal stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the Compliance Officer to ensure T&F meets regulatory obligations in accordance with the Code of Conduct and other Informa policies.
- Proactively monitoring anti-piracy performance by investigating and issuing timely takedown notices using the approved portals, in line with set standards.
- Effectively managing the T&F compliance mailbox, providing timely responses to queries from internal teams reporting suspected copyright infringements.
- Collaborating with the Risk & Compliance Team to help drive compliance initiatives e.g. Modern Slavery, Sanctions Review, etc.
- Monitoring effectiveness of anti-piracy controls and advising the business of trending topics relating to anti-piracy activities.
- Producing monthly reports on core compliance activities and ensuring these are circulated in a timely manner to key stakeholders.
- Liaising with L&D to schedule compliance awareness training, ccollating feedback from compliance awareness sessions and translating into valuable management information that will help drive our awareness programs.
- Maintaining, logging and analysing issues arising from compliance incidents/non- conformance
- Co-ordinating and participating in Risk & Compliance Champions forums/ meetings.
- Ensuring Portal pages are up-to-date with trending topics, changes to regulations, training, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Basic compliance awareness and a demonstrable interest in developing your compliance knowledge
- The ability to prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively, often to tight deadlines
- Experience of working with multiple teams and effective collaboration.
- Ability to build effective relationships across the business
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
In return we offer: 25 days holiday per annum plus 3 days for Christmas, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job