Leading Law Firm - Compliance Assistant - Risk and Compliance
Bristol Centre - £19,000 - £19,500 per annum
One of our most prestigious clients in the legal sector has a fantastic opportunity available to become a Compliance Assistant within their Risk and Compliance division. Working as part of the Risk and Compliance team, the successful candidate will be providing highly professional effective and proactive administrative support to the Work Acceptance Manager.
Compliance Assistant duties include (but are not limited to);
- Ensuring the firm is compliant within its regulatory obligations
- Researching and monitoring Client Due Diligence
- Responsible for reviewing data and conflict checking and analysis
- Training and supporting fee earners where necessary
- Assisting with the efficient running of the compliance process
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal clients
The successful candidate must be organised, able to prioritise work and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision. Excellent IT skills are essential as is a strong attention to detail. The role will suit somebody with a keen interest in progressing over a period of time.
If you think you have what it takes and are keen to embark on a career with a fantastic Legal team, please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Penelope at red today!
Role: Compliance Assistant
Salary: £19,000 - £19,500 per annum
- Legal Admin Secretary Compliance Risk and Compliance Risk Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job