We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Assistant to join an award winning, international Law firm based in central Bristol.
The firm have a focussed strategy and positive working environment. They are highly recognised for career progression, management and culture and work with a wide range of prestigious clients.
You will support the Risk and Compliance Team and your duties will include:
- Undertake all tasks associated with the firms Work Acceptance procedures to ensure compliance by the firm with its regulatory obligations
- Data review, conflict checking and analysis, Client Due Diligence research and monitoring of engagement letters
- Provide relevant support and training to fee earners within the UK and associated international offices, to business support teams and where required to the wider Risk and Compliance team
- Maintain 'internal client' relationships across the organisation to allow for delivery on key objectives
- Key point of contact for any other duties that may be required to ensure the efficient operation of the compliance processes
You should have experience within administration ideally within a professional services environment.
Good attention to detail will be essential along with an interest in the regulatory industry.
Experience working with a variety of databases and MS Office programmes in particular Excel in required.
Salary £19,000 plus competitive benefits