Due to expansion, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Graduate with strong admin skills for the role of Compliance Administrator for our client who is a highly regarded regional private practice law firm based in Hampshire.
The jobholder will ideally have gained experience in a law firm or at least within professional services such as Accountancy or regulated industries and have dealt with Partnerships. Working within a small team, the role reports into a Compliance Manager and is a great opportunity for someone looking to specialise in this area.
You will be responsible for assisting with compliance matters relating to professional standards (such as voluntary best practice) and internal standards as well as polices and industry regulations. The role will involve:
- Administration of the Firm’s client opinion survey
- Assist Compliance Manager with projects, file reviews and the expert register, as required
- Supporting the Compliance Manager with preparations of Quality training and Quality inductions, complying with any legal updates
- Amendments and updates of the Office Manual and the Firm’s policies/plans/procedures register
- Assist with Quality Committee meetings, including preparations and minutes with follow up actions
- Administration of the Data Protection, COLP’s Breach Register and Accreditations, such as Lexcel
- Assist the Compliance Team as required giving support and cover to the Compliance Manager
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience within Administration
- A good understanding of how a law firm works
- Interest in Compliance and GDPR
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and accurate
- Ideally educated to graduate level or the equivalent
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to take on project work and make presentations to staff
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful and well regarded law firm and assist in the development of this key business area, the role will offer a competitive market rate salary and excellent benefits.
All applications will be reviewed in 2 working days and short-listed candidates contacted within that timeframe.
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Practice Management
- Regulatory Standards
- Legal Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job