We are working with a financial planning firm who provide guidance to individuals and businesses alike. A completely independent firm who are looking to take on a compliance assistant. Your main responsibility will be to review client files. However other duties will include:
- Provide technical support to the Advisers in relation to the correct documentation for all case type
- Advise internal teams of any issues raised from file checking to enable feedback to the Partner
- To act as a point of contact for inquiries including providing technical support to other employees
- Deliver projects as required
- Attend regular meetings where necessary to ensure a consistent approach on all areas of Support reviewing and discuss areas where improvements/changes can be made
- Ensure that acceptable and consistent level of service standards are maintained
- To assist with training of new members of the team where necessary
- Continue Professional Development by way of external exams, internal training, home study
- Being responsible for ensuring the output of work is in line with our values and principles of treating our clients fairly (being both our internal (Partner) clients and external clients). Escalating any cases which you do not believe to be in line with the company’s values.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity for flexible, and occasional home based work
- Continued support with qualifications
- Career development
Skills and experience required:
To be a successful applicant you will hold the level 4 diploma or have a strong compliance background in financial services.
The Key skills needed for this role; you will have a methodical and organised approach, have the ability to prioritise workloads, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team. Due to the busy working environment, you will need to be able to respond and adapt to changes in procedures as and when necessary.
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Angharad Jones
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'