Compliance Assistant Bristol
This is an opportunity to join the Risk & Compliance team of an award-winning international legal firm on a full-time, permanent basis. This Compliance Assistant will be based in the firm’s Bristol office. Principally, the purpose of this role is to ensure the firm’s compliance with its regulatory obligations. Responsibilities include conducting Client Due Diligence research and monitoring, reviewing data and checking and analysing potential conflicts. Additionally, you may be required to provide support to fee earners across all firm offices, including internationally.
Desirable (but not necessary) attributes include:
- Administrative experience in a law firm
- Experience working with MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Experience with databases or Compliance systems is advantageous but not essential
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills, including an ability to interact with people at all levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"