We are recruiting for a Compliance and Security Management Assistant for our clients firm in Cheshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join and support the development of a Compliance and Security Management team.
We are looking for someone with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm to support the IT and Information Manager to ensure the business complies with GDPR and other relevant regulatory bodies, and achieves the relevant standards of information security through the implementation of ISO27001 by:
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with all relevant Information Security legislation including GDPR and ISO27001
- Supporting the implementation of an Information Security Strategy ensuring the strategy is understood and adopted across the organisation
- Assisting in the reviewing, defining or creating and implementing information security policies and procedures that affect all departments and third party suppliers
- Performing audits against business processes using the security standard and relevant Regulation
- Undertaking and /or facilitating any staff training activity to ensure the organisation's policies and procedures are understood and properly implemented
The above tasks will be implemented by:
- Supporting the Information Security Manager in preparing the business for the adoption of General Data Protection Regulation
- This involves raising staff awareness through direct training, online tests, co-ordinating external trainers and other literature
- Third party supplier contract management either directly or through relevant parties in the business
- Assisting in satisfying the "accountability" principle through logs and records
- Attending relevant information security and GDPR training courses and where appropriate passing relevant exams
- Assisting in the implementation of the Information Security Management System, ISO27001
- Reviewing, implementing and managing operational security processes across all departments and third parties
- Co-ordinating completion of risk and incident logs across all departments
- Development and enforcement of security policies across all departments
- Representing the Information Security department or the business where appropriate
- Administrative tasks relating to destruction of information
- Presenting and training where appropriate
- A successful candidate does need to have proven experience and expertise:
- In Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- In presenting to groups
- In co-ordinating training
- To have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Bott processes relating to clients' data, specifically medical records
- To have proven, exceptional administrative skills
- To have a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- To be enthusiastic, lively and able to ignite interest in and adoption of the business's security standards
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.