Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Compliance & Safety Officer
Our Client leads the world in private and business aviation services. Operating from multiple centres in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we have an unrivalled reputation for safety, reliability, and operational excellence.
The Compliance & Safety Officer will report directly to the Head of Compliance and Safety. Responsibilities within this role focus on Compliance Monitoring and Auditing of processes, procedures and documentation relating to all aspects of the AOC and 3rd party suppliers.
- Conduct Compliance and Safety audits.
- Develop Annual Audit Programme where appropriate.
- Review of document submissions to Regulatory Authorities (CAA, EASA, IOM).
- Manage Regulatory Publications/updates.
- Manage and develop trend analysis of Compliance Data.
- Assist with the review and amendment of compliance documentation such as Local Procedures, Compliance Monitoring Manual, and audit checklists.
- Ensure all such documentation reflects current practice and complies with Regulatory requirements.
- Attend Compliance and Safety meetings.
- Assist in facilitation of 3rd party audits.
- Liaise with Regulatory Authorities.
Ideal Candidates profile
- Previous knowledge of compliance monitoring or safety management system is desirable
- Strong brand values
- Ability to work in a team
- Efficient time management
- Trend analysis of data
- Sound knowledge in commercial and private aviation
- Demonstrable knowledge of EASA regulations
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!