Compliance and Resourcing Consultant
A fantastic entry level opportunity has arisen for a Compliance and Resourcing Consultant to join our Education team based in Stratford.
The Role: Compliance and Resourcing Consultant
Reporting to: Business Manager
Based in: Stratford, but covering our North London, East London and Essex area.
Office hours: Monday - Friday multiple shift patterns available.
7am-4pm 8am-5pm 9am-6pm
The Compliance and Resourcing Consultant will accept responsibility for supporting the team in sourcing high calibre candidates & making sure they are made fully compliant for work. The Compliance and Resourcing Consultant will also be accountable for engaging, informing, driving and producing screening packs with complete information which is then presented to our off site Audit team before obtaining achieving signed off completion status.
Full training will be provided.
• Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals.
• Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED.
• Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
• Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals.
• Completing relevant background checks and referencing.
• Matching candidates to temporary/interim opportunities and lling existing temporary assignments.
• Fully preparing candidates prior to submitting them to temporary bookings.
• Writing accurate and engaging candidate profiles
• Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases.
• Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements.
• Producing ad-hoc reports as required.
• Compliance and general administration.