We are working with a successful Investment Management & Financial Planning organisation to recruit a Compliance and HR Administrator. The organisation are very well known and work at the top end of the market.
They are now seeking to recruit a Compliance & HR Administrator to work with the Head of Compliance & Head of HR, this will be a busy and varied role which will involve but will not be limited to the following -
- Co-ordinating tasks such as collating information from different departments by the deadline
- Supporting with system records and assisting with data collation and reporting (including for KPIs)
- Responsible for the board meeting packs including collation and distribution of data
- Supporting key HR processes such as interviews or processes such as performance reviews
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation where you can have a long term and rewarding career. The organisation will provide you with full on the job training, support for market exams and the opportunities to progress in the future.
- "HR" or "Compliance" or "HR Administrator" or "Compliance Administrator"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'