A hugely successful international Marketing Services organisation is recruiting for a Compliance and Governance Manager, to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Please find details of the role below:
Main purpose of the role
- Manage the Brand Deployment Governance Programme ensuring best practice is adhered to across the account teams.
- Responsible for internal and external audit reviews, connected to the adherence and compliance with internal and contractual processes.
- Responsible for creation of Commercial Reference Guides
- Prepare educational materials for project managers; commercial model guides, process manuals, tests etc.
- Manage client audit process and collate/review all relevant documentation, prepare and collate all required information/files that will be submitted as part of the audit documentation.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate audit/stewardship documentation, compile reports, flowcharts etc
- Prepare reports that reflect audit’s results, outline and define corrective and mitigation steps
- Act as an objective source of independent advice, identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures that will assist with compliance and client based audits
- Support the Governance & CRM Director with commercial training for project managers and internal stakeholders, and act as back-up presenter/expert to deliver training when required
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed processes consistently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manipulate data and compile detailed reports
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'