This includes regular engagement and attendance of governance meetings; compiling and providing regular MI and trend analysis reporting to the management team; planning and conducting reviews to evidence company performance, quality, complaint root cause analysis and Treating Customers Fairly standards are met; supporting Internal Audit and Compliance in their monitoring reviews; and working collaboratively with our suppliers to improve processes, procedures and attitudes to the company and the customer experience.
The main duties of this role are to manage the relationship with outsourced Pensions Providers on behalf of the Company. From an analytical background, you will be able to analyse data and ensure that all controls and functions are working well within the company and the outsource partners.
• Actively challenge (where appropriate) and manage the account to facilitate delivery.
• Demonstrate leadership in committees and engagements with outsourcers and colleagues; make Outsourcers responsible for contractual obligations including continuous improvement and ‘change’.
• Ensure controls and procedures are in place to report, record, manage, and conclude all Internal Audit and Compliance actions / recommendations where they apply to OMT. Demonstrate support to Compliance and Internal Audit in accordance with the plan; ensure actions are managed to closure in the agreed time-frames, or are escalated at the appropriate time; update and maintain the Consolidated Monitoring Activity (CMA) as and when actions are updated based on assigned Outsourcer.
• Regularly monitor the progress and resolution of all regulatory breaches, to be closed within 6 months of notification: ensure rule breaches are identified, categorised and assessed within strict, agreed time-frame; breach forms are clear, specific, measurable and accurate; breaches are managed to closure in the agreed timeframes, or are escalated at the appropriate time.
• Evidencing (sampling/monitoring) planned and performed to schedule; ensure this is managed balancing other BAU activity;
Terms of Reference are agreed and issued with sufficient notice to Outsourcers and in line with the OMT schedule; where recommendations / control failures are identified, issue clear, concise and timely reporting based on team standards; ensure all evidencing recommendations are material, clear and agreed by the outsourcers in advance of the final report; ensure evidence required to complete recommendations are understood and agreed in advance; ensure recommendations are monitored to timely completion including required evidence and reported appropriately.
• Team activities are shared and performed according to the procedures and appropriate timescales as per the rota (where appropriate). Where clashes arise ensure that cover/locum arrangements in place to manage BAU activities.
• Analyse and assess Management Information provided by each outsource provider with a view to establishing whether MI provides the necessary controls and assurances, adequately alerting the Company's exposure to potential risk or failure, but particularly that it is timely; fit for purpose; accurate; appropriate; distributed to the right audience at the right level; ensure monthly MI is produced on time; to a high standard and incorporating all reporting to the satisfaction of the Stakeholder-groups.
• KRIs triggered during MI compilation are actioned and/or escalated via the documented procedure and appropriate escalation updates documented following Committee.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• Proven experience in cultivating relationships, establishing credibility in order to influence others is essential
• Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills are also essential
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Life & Pensions industry and relevant products is also essential
• Demonstrable knowledge of Compliance and regulatory rules and requirements is essential
• Experience in understanding and delivering excellent customer service essential
• Excellent communication skills – written (including report writing), verbal and interpersonal skills
• Holds CF1 and CF2
• Holds CF3
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business