I am currently working with a leading international bank based in the heart of the City in their search for a Compliance and AML Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to gain broad exposure and to be part of a collegiate and friendly working culture. If you are looking to advance your career and expand your compliance knowledge then this could be the role for you.
- Provide daily support to the Head of Compliance in daily Compliance and Financial Crime matters with a particular focus on Financial Crime
- Provide advice to the business on matters related to FCA and PRA regulation
- Update policies and procedures in relation to Sanctions and Financial Crime
- Implementation and management of various Compliance/Financial Crime projects
- Poviding guidance to the business, including front office, in matters relation to the Compliance and AML framework
The ideal candidate will be keen to learn and have previous Compliance and Financial Crime experience from a Bank or Asset Management house. You will be adept at researching and resolving compliance issues. The salary on offer is between £55k-£65k plus excellent benefits. All CVs and enquiries to James Boxall at Austin Andrew.