Compliance Analytics Manager
Up to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
A leading international bank is looking for a strong data-orientated Financial Crime Manager to join their team and develop financial crime data modelling and advanced analytical techniques, with board-level influence.
A leading international bank across high street and online, retail and corporate. Their teams are of a high calibre analytically, looking to further their financial crime strategy with data science and modelling techniques. Teams are high performing producing market-leading work, whilst maintaining an envious work-life balance.
- Drive the data agenda within financial crime
- Use advanced analytics in SAS, SQL and Python to identify trends within large datasets
- Test, tune and calibrate rule sets across a range of transaction monitoring, list management and sanctions screening systems
- Develop and implement new technology systems to minimise financial loss and impact to customers, including machine learning and AI driven systems
- Produce MI and Reports for senior stakeholders on the latest financial crime landscape, system effectiveness and typologies
- Provide key insights into the regulatory changes across anti-money laundering, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring, and customer risk assessments
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with financial crime modelling, tuning and testing systems
- Strong analytical skills with SAS and SQL
- Exposure to Python is advantageous
- Excellent communicator - this role will have board-level influence
Up to £70,000
2x pension contribution
Flexible benefits including share save schemes, cash allowances, and additional holiday days
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'