Compliance Analyst - Financial Services - Edinburgh
Are you a compliance professional looking to expand your breath of experience? Our client, an Investment Management firm, is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this Compliance Analyst job will allow you to utilize your previous knowledge and enhance your skill set while diving into a variety of ongoing projects across the firm.
- Development and promotion of compliance regulations and policies across the firm
- Support various business units with regulatory and policy requirements
- Provide ongoing compliance testing and monitoring across business units
- Create and maintain compliance policies and procedures
- Provide ad hoc support to Risk and Compliance teams
- 3 years Compliance experience within Financial Services (Investment Management would be considered a strong asset)
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable communicating across departments
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Samantha Milligan.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'