Our client are an award winning Insurance Operations Management and Solutions provider. They operate in strictly regulated markets, rapidly expanding year on year and currently require a number of Compliance Analysts with experience in the Insurance market.
The role is a contract to permanent position.
The role holder will support the Assistant Compliance manager and their team to deliver, maintain and help comply with the firm's regulatory compliance framework.
The role would be suitable for candidates with experience in a compliance function or within the general insurance sector who are looking for a career in compliance. Someone with a genuine passion for compliance who has worked in the insurance sector and is aware of the regulations that affect the industry would be an excellent fit for the position.
- Assisting with the implementation and monitoring of the firm’s compliance monitoring plan
- Assisting with regular oversight of the firm’s existing and growing network of appointed representatives
- Provide administrative support to the compliance department
- Making applications on the FCA’s Connect system and assisting with the administration of the regulatory RMAR reporting
- Assisting with financial promotions and using initiative to proactively help and support the Assistant Compliance Manager and their team
- Supporting the compliance team to undertaking relevant due diligence on new clients
- Assist the Assistant Compliance Manager in all aspects of their roles and responsibilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'