My Bristol based client is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis, the role will be supporting the senior compliance officer on a daily basis ensuring that everything is completed in tune with regulations.
My client operates within Financial Services industry offering a wide range of packages and products, they are a highly respected international firm who boast a unique and excellent culture at work, which is situated with views across the city towards the Suspension Bridge.
The role of a Compliance Analyst will include but not be limited to the following:
- Analysing reports, publications, and statements released from the company.
- Prepare reports for committees.
- Updating policies, and offer members of the team guidance.
- Looking at trends to produce effective Management Information.
- Presenting reports to key stakeholders within the business.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years within a compliance orientated role, operating within Financial Services.
- Solid understanding of the FCA handbook, including COBS, CASS, SYSC.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Finishes work with a high level of accuracy.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Analyst to join a well established company based within a sought after location in Bristol. The salary will go up to £35,000 for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'