Delphic HSE Solutions, Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
To take the lead on a range of consumer chemical products, providing technical support for the activity of regulatory compliance for a variety of retailers and manufactures. Overseeing the regulatory compliance for the full lifecycle of a variety of products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collating and verifying the data set required to support Regulatory compliance for a variety of non-food products.
- Regularly review literature, legislation and ensure products are compliant with the most recent/relevant regulations and amendments.
- Maintain Technical Files and carry out regular safety and compliance due diligence activities.
- Oversee work flow associated with the client and its suppliers. Regularly update client on status.
- Liaising with customers, internal staff across all regions, suppliers, laboratories and manufacturers to ensure all required data is available and up-to-date.
- Liaising with customers, internal staff across all regions, suppliers and manufacturers to effectively handle any product complaints or concerns.
- Regular customer interaction via telephone and email.
- Regular supplier interaction via telephone and email. Account management of suppliers on behalf of the Client will be required.
- Supporting the Compliance team’s communications activities (e.g. web page updates, newsletters, communications on service offer updates, managing email distribution lists).
- Represent the company at industry events.
- Potentially hold internal and external training sessions and events in areas of expertise.
Any Other Comments
Activities may change as needed to support the needs of the company. Training will be planned & reviewed on an annual basis & courses will be provided. The Staff Member will be expected to apply themselves fully to the courses in-order to ensure they develop as required by the company. The company will invest in training for the Staff Member & give them all the tools available to assist in their learning. Some out of office hours learning and practice may be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job