A well-regarded International Lloyds Insurance & Reinsurance Broker based in the City of London. Known for their professional and specialist experience, they have become one of the leading Independent Brokers in the Insurance industry.
Responsible for supporting the Compliance Officer and Group Companies providing regulatory advice to their business daily, looking after their Compliance Monitoring, Project work and day to day compliance queries across the business.
Day to Day
- Drafting compliance policies and implementing these within the business
- Ensuring that the business is adhering to regulatory guidelines and policies
- Assisting with the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Providing information to Internal Auditors
- Attending meetings concerning file review findings and following up with the relevant actions
- Providing training to internal staff in regards to Financial Crime and Sanctions
- Identifying Complaints/Breaches and taking the relevant steps to resolve these
- Experience working at Analyst level within the London Insurance Market is preferred
- Previous experience drafting policies and implementing
- Proven relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
An excellent opportunity for someone looking to work for a high-profile Lloyds Broker and develop their technical skills within the Compliance sector.
Please get in contact if you would like to find out more!