The role holder will also set up manuals, policy and procedure documents and work with clients to ensure their procedures and practices are appropriate for their business. This will include performing or managing compliance monitoring with clients in accordance with annual agreed plans.
The role also requires production of client reports, providing information on regulatory developments to clients on periodic and pro-active basis, providing ad-hoc advice to clients as requested, participate in pitching on-going services and projects when required and leading thematic reviews.
To be suitable for this role you must be/have:
* A proven track record within compliance gained within the Financial Services industry.
* Degree educated (or equivalent).
* Ability to understand and implement solutions to address the regulatory requirements of the client.
* Sound knowledge of the FCA handbook.
* Able to recognise and respond to risk situations and stays up to date with appropriate legislation and professional standards.
* Able to use relevant systems and other appropriate software packages effectively.
* Good listening and questioning skills and has strong spoken and written communication with clients
* Keen to be involved and contribute to a growing business
The role is paying a maximum salary of £50,000 and offers excellent benefits.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH16839WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job