Our Client is looking for a compliance Assistant for their company based in Milton Keynes
Salary: £20 - £22k
- Support the Compliance and Technical team in developing and promoting a strong compliance culture within the business.
- Prepare information packs.
- Complete complaint investigation records.
- Handle Anti Money Laundering documents.
- Respond to queries and investigate from Claims companies.
- Provide support and assistance to any compliance projects as appropriate.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To ensure the company attains high standards of regulatory compliance by providing a practical, efficient and business friendly compliance solution.
Provide assistance and guidance on compliance related queries from the firm.Assist in the development of the Compliance Monitoring Programme.Work with the Compliance team to ensure the firm’s systems and controls are robust, support the immediate and future business plans and adhere to regulatory requirements.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
Ensure that our customers are treated fairly and receive a fair and consistent service in line with the Company’s TCF policy.The role holder will have access rights to the relevant systems and staff members, including any records necessary to allow the role holder to carry out their responsibilities. The role holder is responsible for handling this and any other data appropriately and confidentially, at all times.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job